Sunday 1 April 2012

Review: Latest In Beauty - Anti-Ageing Box

Latest in Beauty has become my favourite beauty box of all times!

Here is the anti-ageing box from LIB:

LIB Anti-agening Box (March 2012)
This Works Enjoy Multi-Tasking Lotion 30ml: I love the geranium and rose scent. After my fruit peel mask last night, I put this on and it leaves my skin soft, moisturised, plump and smelling nice! I love it.

Perricone MD Advanced Face Firming Activator 15ml: I have heard this brand but never used their products. So I am really looking forward to my new firmed up jawline! =p

Decleor Aroma Cleanse Hydra 15ml with muslin cloth: I have a lot of Decleor products anyway since they do a one-hour massage plus facial for £30 booking fee, redeemable against the purchase of two products. So I have a mountain full of products to be used. Still, I like the luxury scent of their products. Their tonifying water is my all time must-have. So I am looking forwad to trying this one.

Fushi Organic Anti-Wrinkle Lip Balm 10ml: I love lip blams and never have enough of time (I am currently using 4 or 5 switching between them.... so far I really like Eos Summer Fruit. Let's see if this one beats it!)

Emma Hardie Amazing face Natural Lift and Sculpt Plumping Serum 10ml: Again I have heard of this brand but never used it before. My face is in desperate need of some "lifting and sculpting"! Really looking forward to trying it.

Eve Lom Rescue Mask 15ml: I heard a lot about Eve Lom's cleansing balm. It's a bit pricey so I never tried it. I love masks, all kinds of masks, so getting this is definitely a thumbs up!

CosmetoFruit Body Booster: Drinkable elixir? I love the taste. Not convinced it's really going to do much, but what's to lose when it tastes nice anyway. =)

L'Occitane Divine Cream (3 or 5 ml?) I use a lot of L'Occitane products and I love love love the divine line. So I am really pleased to get this little pot to try out at home.

Overall, this is my all time favourite beauty box (considering I have ordered 14 boxes to date from different companies - Glossy Box, Carmine, Boudoir Prive, Jolie Box). This one beats all of them and I really look forward to the next LIB box!

No comments:

Post a Comment