Sunday 15 January 2012

Feel Unique Beauty Box Review - January

I hope everyone has had a good second week at work. I got my first Feel Unique Beauty Box this weekend. Here you go:

January Feel Unique Box
All 6 products in the January Feel Unique Box
Caudalie Body Lotion, Phyto Conditioner, This Works Facial Cleanser


  • Lierac Creme Mesolift Anti-Aging Radiance (15ml)
  • Lierac Hydra-Chrono Gel-Creme (1 sachet)
  • Dead Sea Spa Magik Salt Brushing (2 sachets)
  • Caudalie Vinotherapie Nourishing Body Lotion (30ml)
  • PhytoPhytoBaume Color Protect Express Conditioner (20ml)
  • This Works Clean Skin for the Face (30ml)
I have received several Dead Sea Spa Magik products in beauty boxes and also as xmas presents, so I know the brand and I love them (although they are not such a "luxury" brand.) I have used Caudalie before and found that they are ok. I don't hate them nor like them - they just don't do it for me. This Works is another brand that I have tried but did not particularly fancy. That leaves Lierac and Phyto conditioner which I will try asap and report back. I realise after having subscribed to ~10 boxes, I have a mountain of travel sizes products to be tried.... (I am sure you all know what I mean by this!)

Overall I have to say I am a bit disappointed given the products that were in the previous boxes. It feels like the January 2012 FU box is the most disappointing of all - no makeup products, and unfortunately, hardly any exciting skincare / bodycare products. My favourite products in order of preference are generally: makeup, skincare, haircare, and lastly, bodycare. Bodycare products tend to be cheaper as well (Dead Sea Spa Magik and Claudalie Body Lotion in the January FU box), so they are worth less the money and from that point of view, also disappointing.

I will keep my subscription for another month, and probably unsubscribe if the February box is still disappointing. Still I will have the Jolie Box and the Carmine Box - the two that I have stuck with. Glossy Box was my first one but Jolie Box has the best products adn Carmine Box is good enough with amazing customer service. So for the battle of the beauty boxes, Jolie Box and Carmine are leading the way... See you next time! x

No comments:

Post a Comment